Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Home Decor Inspiration - Thursday Favorite Things

Did you all watch the Super Bowl this weekend?  I watched part of it and part of the Puppy Bowl. 
This week I am choosing a few home decor selections...
Chatfield Court shares a post about choosing throw pillows.

Suzy at Worthing Court Blog shared 5 basic decorating rules to live by.

 Simple Nature Decor shared a $100 room makeover! 




And that's it for this week's features!
We love all of your posts and enjoy visiting you - there is something for everyone at this party!
Don't forget to check out our Thursday Favorite Things Pinterest Board I pin my picks for the week to our board as well as others!

Katherine's Corner
Peonies and Orange Blossoms
Reinvented Collection
Marilyn's Treats
Vintage Mama's Cottage

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting each week. Sharing my very favorites this week, my hearts. '-)
    I so enjoy reading about the things you share and the progress on your new home. It is going to be fabulous!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Sometimes it takes a few days for me to reply, but I truly love every single comment and read them all! It is the only way I know who has visited the blog!